This February 2012, Customer Touchpoint Resources Inc. has launched it Mobile Data Link Project after intensive development and testing last year.
The Mobile Data Link Application (MDL) is an SMS-based (text message) framework that manages data collection, complex workflows, and group coordination using basic mobile phones — and can present information on the internet as soon as it is received. The MDL has been designed by CTR, Inc. and has been customized and deployed with diverse functionality: retail store operations, food industry, pharmaceutical industry.
Key Features of the Mobile Data Link Application are:
- Real Time Data when you need it, where you need it most;
- Consolidates text data as soon as the text message is sent;
- User-friendly since all the key data fields needed are pre-loaded on the mobile phone;
- Reports can be accessed through the internet/web
- Can easily export data to excel for further analysis, query existing databases, and communicate with other software systems.
- Data is secured and technical support is available 24/7.
For interested parties who would like to know more about the MDL project or would like to request for a product demo, you may contact Mr. Gary Baybay through this number: 0928-502-5479.